The My Baby Compass program includes reference material in the My Baby Compass book and six booklets, located in the back pockets. There is a booklet for each of these age periods:
- Birth to Three Months
- Four to Six Months
- Seven to Nine Months
- 10 to 12 Months
- 13 to 18 Months
- 19 to 24 Months
My Baby Compass Checklists identify milestones, which are skills, behaviors and physical developments that commonly occur in certain age ranges. The milestones are linked with symbols for these areas:
My Baby Compass Activities are fun, quick ways to stimulate the development of these skills and behaviors during your normal day-to-day routine.
My Baby Compass Reference Material in this book includes:
- Chapter 1, “Getting to Know Your Baby,” provides useful knowledge about how babies grow and learn in their first two years, as well as some useful tips to help you and your baby thrive in the early days of his life.
- Chapter 2, “The Communication Process,” holds information about how babies communicate and some easy techniques for helping your child learn to speak more fluently.
- Chapter 3, “Tracking Your Child’s Progress: The My Baby Compass Checklists,” contains copies of the Checklists that are in the booklets, with room for you to make notes. This chapter is where you will check off your child’s milestones as he meets them. You can take the completed checklists to your child’s wellness visits.
- Chapter 4, “My Child Did Not Meet a Milestone. Now What?”, tells you what to do if your child has not exhibited all the skills, behaviors and physical developments that are listed on the My Baby Compass Checklists.
- Chapter 5, “Age-Appropriate Toys and Playtime,” offers a full range of toys and activities that will maximize creative learning.
- Chapter 6, “Music and Rhymes for Fun and Learning,” is a resource for nursery rhymes, songs and music both you and your child will enjoy. Lastly, at the end of this book, you’ll find appendices with additional helpful resources and information for giving your child a great start in life.
|Click Here to
|[iframe http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=000000&IS2=1&nou=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&t=httpwwwthegar-20&o=1&p=8&l=as1&m=amazon&f=ifr&md=10FE9736YVPPT7A0FBG2&asins=0984408509 120 240]|
My Baby Compass
Assess and Enhance Your Child’s Development